As a part of Our.Future: Visegrad 2025 project, a public online event was organized in order to present the final report and to hold a discussion over its policy suggestions on Tuesday, 26 October 2021.
The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating.
Which global trends will mostly shape the regional environment? What development should we expect in technology and economy and what ideas will move public opinion in Visegrad? How should we most effectively strengthen Visegrad cooperation in the coming years?
Presentation Chair and Report Editor in Chief:
- Galan Dall Dall, Editor-at-large, Visegrad Insight, Poland
- Botond Feledy, Senior Fellow, Centre for Euro-Atlantic Integration and Democracy, Hungary
- Michal Hudec, Editor, EurActiv, Slovakia
- Daniel Bartha, Director of International Relations, Equilibrium Institute, Hungary
- Tomasz Kasprowicz, Vice President, Res Publica Foundation, Poland
- Zdenek Rod, Research Fellow, Centre for Security Analysis and Prevention, Czechia
The event was live-streamed on Facebook and is available here: