The STRATPOL InfoKompas project focuses on educating young people about disinformation and information literacy. Taking into account the need for an effective and comprehensive approach to disinformation in education, InfoKompas aims to actively involve not only high school students but also teachers of history and social sciences through interactive workshops and seminars.
About the project
- It includes two workshops for high school teachers and six workshops for students.
- Taking place on July-December 2017 in Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Focusing on Information Literacy and Critical Thinking.
- Fighting disinformation & hoaxes.
- Explaining the role of EU and NATO.